- Job Descriptions
• Sales Management
– Manage current services at Tiktak such as Private Room, Dedicated Desk, Event Space …
– Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
– Maintain and develop business relationships with current and new customers.
– Develop cross-selling, up-sell sales scheme
– Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- People Management
– Guide sales team to implement and complete sales targets.
– Manage coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Financial/asset management
– Control the cost at the site according to the Company’s regulations and sales achieved to achieve profitability according to the set targets;
– Managing the entire assets of the site system; propose to buy new, replace or renovate necessary items;
– Coordinate with units providing repair services to ensure the status and quality of assets in accordance with the Company’s regulations.
– Coordinate with other departments in a reasonable and quick way
– Ensure transparent communication between departments
· Graduated from a university / college majoring in Business Administration and Economics
· 3-4 years of work experience.
· Proficiency in office computer
· Ability to communicate in English
· Good communication and presentation ability
· Ability to learn quickly, enthusiastically at work, withstand work pressure
· Ability to work independently and teamwork
· Ability to manage and coordinate work
a / Salary: Negotiate
– Probationary period: 02 months
– Total income: To be discussed at the interview.
b / Other benefits
– Dynamic and developing working environment.
– Annual holiday travel, birthday and festival gifts
– Package insurance for Senior Management.
– Periodic health examination, be entitled to participate in social insurance according to state regulations
4. Working conditions
– Working time: from Monday to Saturday morning.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org